Saturday, January 13, 2018

OUGD601 Practical Design (Sticker mockups no colour)

DESIGN

Sticker mockups no colour:
Using the research I have done and my own sketches I have started to mockup how the warning labels would initially look. I want to try and make them look as official and realistic looking as possible to capture attention, while also raising awareness of the negative effects.

Design one


Design two



Design three


Design four



Design five



Design six



Design seven



Design eight



Design nine



Design ten



Design eleven



Design twelve



I've tried to come up with a mixture of designs that have different messages, communicating the negatives effects as clearly as possible. At the moment I have kept the designs in black and white but I want to add colour to make them look as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment