Sunday, January 7, 2018

OUGD601 Practical Ideas (Initial Sketches)

IDEAS

Initial Sketches:

Based on the ideas from my mind map I started to do some initial sketch mockups to see how I would visualise the ideas.

Warning / hazard label informing negative effects of advertising:








I want to try and make the labels look as 'official' and realistic as possible so that they grab attention and make people stop and look. Further research into warning labels and signs is needed to help come up with a tighter concept and design. Colour will also be important, something striking to attract attention.

Shopping for an identity:








Within my sketches I wanted to try and come up with a clever creative concept, however I think these idea might be too cliche.

Emoji's:





I decided to quickly mockup the emoji idea in illustrator to help better visualise the idea.








I quite like how the idea is simple and clear and easy to understand, this is a basic mockup and could still be expanded on further if I decided to use this idea. However, the issue was the emoji's aren't in the best quality and resolution is low so I would have to think of how I would get around this issue.

Buying qualities/attributes:





I then tried to think about what advertising suggests you will get through consumption, trying to highlight that these are things that you can't buy. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible to provide a strong, clear message.

No comments:

Post a Comment