Friday, April 22, 2016

OUDG401 Practical Work Questionnaire

To help me see whether my design is successful I created a questionnaire to help me better understand whether I had appropriately used design techniques to influence the consumer.



Questionnaires are a relatively cheap, quick and efficient way of obtaining large amounts of information from a number of people. However there are some problems that go along with questionnaires, for example, people may lie due to social disirability. So people answering the questionnaire might not actually like the design but say that they do. I have tried to use open questions to allow people to express what they think in their own words, this will give me more in-depth responses so I can gain more feedback on the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment