Sunday, April 24, 2016

OUGD401 Practical Self Evaluation

I have struggled a lot with the practical part of COP as I didn't understand what was being asked of me. I have found it really challenging and it is something that I definitely want to work on further for next year. I am not 100% confident with my practical submission but I think that I have hopefully done enough to pass. It definitely has been a learning process as I am not used to working in the way that I have for it. Next year I want to become more confident in asking for help if I am not sure of something, so that I can get more direction on what I want to achieve. I have found however that the practical piece to be useful, as it has allowed me to think more about design techniques and I know this will aid me when coming up with designs in other projects. I think that I should have pushed this project further and come up with a range of designs rather than just one. I also should have tried to use other resources like books more within the research stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment