Sunday, April 24, 2016

OUGD401 Practical Questionnaire Results





Overall I received some really useful feedback that allows me to see whether my design is successful or not. Generally everyone agreed that the use of a famous character (the minion) was beneficial to the design. It will attract children and will become something they associate the cereal with. However, someone felt that the design would be over expensive and reflected a big 'money eating' company. The colour people seemed to associate with chocolate and Cadburys, I think that is due to the strong branding that Cadburys has, it is very hard for other brands to use that colour. However they did think that the contrast of colours works well and would make the box stand out which was the aim with the design decision. The response for the typeface was very good as people believed that the style was appropriate for children. On the whole people thought that my new design will be more appealing to children which means that my design was a success as that is what I set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment